Saturday, January 4, 2014

SICK OF THE LIES

I AM SICK OF THE LIES. Olga is claiming that I shouted that I hope she dies during the delegate assembly, Lies. nothing new from Olga. SHE is the one that wished me dead...
Mind you, I wouldn't shed a tear, but I wouldn't be so tasteless to say what she is claiming.
My mother taught me better than that. Olga, I suggest you get your hearing checked and look into getting some hearing aids. If that isn't the problem, then are you hearing voices all the time? Check with a Psychologist.
It is really shameful that she is getting so desperate that she has to make up lies to distract people from the type of person she is.
OLGA, YOU ARE A LIAR!
I believe that is as clear as it can be.

3 comments:

  1. these people are so low they would need a ladder just to touch a snakes belly slithering on the ground. She is trying to make her comments made in the UCO Reporter Office trivial. I notice her supporters are quick to vilify me for something I did not say, and the video tape proves it, LOOK AT THE VIDEO OLGA. It must've have been in your mind, one of those other people you see that no one else can see or hear. Desperation make people do desperate things. Of course when I answered her ridiculous charge, she would not post my reply. Even though it was just one word to Olga: LIAR!
    Looks like she took lessons from her brother, (rip)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bob:
    Both Olga& Ed Ross Oops "Eduardo" wouldn't know the Truth if It HIT THEM IN THE FACE
    ...Incidently, Did you know that I was FIRED from the Reporter? funny, I resigned after repeatedly having my copy compromised,long before I signed off
    on my articles,in addition to information sent explicity to me, ending up in the
    hands, of the individual I asked to join me, in contributing to the paper...
    I find it all rather amusing... I think we ought to take up a collection and "TREAT"
    them to a couple of "Therapy" sessions....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am afraid it would take more than a couple sessions... but if they ever need a witness for the commitment to the looney bin, just give me a call.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to say what you want, just try to be civil and sign your name. Say it, claim it, or I may delete it.