Monday, February 3, 2014

Banned, not banned, banned, not banned...

Okay, here we go again...I feel like she pulls petals from a flower. Olga has banned me three times already, and yet she still publishes me once again. I guess the flower had another petal after all. Can't make up your minds? How's this Olga, stop censoring comments and publish what is written. Delete my comments if I call you and your friends what they really are, don't just let the comments by that you consider benign. You claim not to censor, but the fact is you do, otherwise why must posting have to wait for approval?
We know you plan on nominating Tetro from the floor. It's no secret. Fact is, she does not live in the village nine months of the year. It's common sense. I love her "I didn't know I would be purchasing..." comment.
She didn't know? Really!? She already owned the other property. She already lived there.
Maybe that is why she didn't know... duh!
Maybe you want someone that doesn't live here managing our money, I know I don't.
Why would she want to manage a seven million dollar budget for a place she doesn't live at and do it for free? hmmmm smells a little fishy fishy....
Ownership of a unit makes you a member of UCO, it does not automatically make you eligible to run for office, if that were the case, then these corporation trying to buy up units here become eligible to become Officers and where will we be then?
WAKE UP and smell the coffee. The sixties are over and done. and so are you.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shame that the chicken shit above wouldn't say his cowardly comments to my face... so....DELETE SHITHEAD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. for those that did not get a chance to read the comments of the scumbag calling himself your lover boy, it was nothing but cowardly drivel laced with homophobic garbage. Something the scumbag wouldn't DARE say to my face. garbage from trash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olga, remind me to give you your present. It comes from a land that should be very dear to your heart.
    By the way, attacking Lanny?, tsk tsk... you should be ashamed of yourself. Now there is an intelligent man. He can go and disarm you with his intellect, or his poetic prose. then he'll invite you to a clambake... you do eat clams, don't you?
    You fighting intellectual battle with Lanny would be like going to war with a spoon for a weapon. Will take some time, but eventually you CAN dig a foxhole... Lanny...YOU DA MAN!!! Stomp that insect.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to say what you want, just try to be civil and sign your name. Say it, claim it, or I may delete it.