Friday, January 10, 2014

more lies...

Here we go again...more lies about me. It's alright though. I know it is just one or two people making them up and signing in under different names to make it seem like there are more people. I don't worry about the lies. People that know me, know I have integrity. So go on with your lies, if you find someone to believe them without knowing who I am, then more power to you.
The people that really matter, know better. The ones that believe the drivel are just sheeple.
The ones saying these things about me can only speak shit because their heads are so far up their own asses, nothing else can come out.
Hey Olga, Edwardo and friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say what you want, just try to be civil and sign your name. Say it, claim it, or I may delete it.