Thursday, January 9, 2014

come out of the closet Edwardo

Why don't you come out of the closet Shoe-shine boy? What are you afraid of? Oh, I know. You are afraid that your comments will hang you out to dry like the little bitch you are.
I don't know why I called you a little bitch, that would be an insult to all female dogs of the world.
Grow a pair, or better yet, ask your girlfriend if you could borrow hers.
Everyone knows who you are, so it's not like it will be a big surprise. Just come right out and MEOW along with the rest.
Stop being a little pussycat. Put your paw up and be acknowledged. Make sure you get permission pussycat. What a joke you are.

3 comments:

  1. I really cringe, Bob, when you refer to Eduardo's "girlfriend" as you have. If she is who I think she may be, I don't think she deserves what you wrote about her. Do you think she might deserve a handsome apology?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why? She has a bigger pair than he does. Can't help it if she is with a wimp. Obvious that is what she likes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you noticed the desperation in dee-dee-dee eddie boy's latest post? I am waiting for him to throw out the kitchen sink with the nonsense he spews out of the sphincter on his face. WHAT A MAROON!!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to say what you want, just try to be civil and sign your name. Say it, claim it, or I may delete it.