Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Do you want a Liar in the VP?

Recently the following was written in that other blog. The blog of lies and deceit. Believe me when I say that joining the angels would not have been where I would have sent her had I said that lie. Olga is a LIAR. PLAIN AND SIMPLE.
She is trying to turn the tables as it WAS SHE WHO WISHED ME DEAD. THAT YELLED OUT "YOU SHOULD HAVE DIED IN THE WAR!" THAT IS A FACT! 
WHAT SHE SAYS SHE HEARD was a delusion. One of the voices in her head. As for the four people that supposedly heard that, let them come forth and say it publicly. Or were they also hearing voices? Most likely. (OLGA's)
The person sitting right NEXT to me says it is a LIE! LISTEN TO TO VIDEO...you can hear when I spoke out... had absolutely nothing to do with Olga's Delusion. 
If her mother washed her mouth out with soap when she lied, I bet she had some really white teeth...

BOB RIVERA WANTS OLGA TO JOIN THE ANGELS.
At the recent Delegate Assembly, after I spoke and was walking back to my seat Mr. Bob Rivera shouted out “I hope she dies.”

 I guess Mr. Rivera is not familiar with the phrase, “IT”S NOT NICE TO FOOL MOTHER NATURE."

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhhhhhhh........such a classy guy! First time I've ever heard someone who claims he's a veteran who served to protect our country and it's citizens, ever make such a horrible wish. He should be soooooo proud of himself. I'll bet his parents would be ecstatic to see what they raised......yeah, right!!!!

  2. How can you say such lies? Bob Rivera said no such thing. I know, I was there. He may be right to suggest that you are hearing things.


    Replies

    1. Four or more people heard Him.
      Don't you people ever take responsibility for your actions?
      If there are any liars on these blogs, it's David Israel's cronies.
    2. All Olga is doing by making up this story is called Damage Control. She is trying to make herself seem free of any blame, when in fact she IS to blame. Anyone stupid enough to believe the manure coming out of her mouth should take up gardening. They should really have a "bumper crop" Especially that second Anonymous that says four or more heard me... four or more what? voices in your head? and Carole, if that is your name, my mother is VERY proud of me and all I have ever accomplished. She raised a decent person and she knows it. Ask her yourself, She lives in the Village. But be careful, she can be feisty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say what you want, just try to be civil and sign your name. Say it, claim it, or I may delete it.