Monday, July 27, 2015

More on Gary's blog...or is it Olga's?

Gary, 

Kind of difficult to say your blog is open and fair when you have someone that does the exact opposite. Guess it's not your blog after all...
Olga admits publicly to blocking my comments if she get to them first. 
David blocking you or anyone else on his blog is his option, not mine. Olga's childish statement only proves that she is not a leader. Only a loudmouthed troublemaker. 

here is what was on Gary's blog:

Monday, July 27, 2015


Truth above all.

Truth must hold sway above all. Yes, Bob you have never been blocked from my blog, as I have never been been blocked from yours. State your opinions here all you want. You are welcome.

The problem we have with blog replies is that the Great One has block me from his blog, therefore I can only answer you here on the Free and Open Blog, not on the blog limited to Israel's 100 friendlies.

As for the Renters and their lack of representation. A renter can represent the owner and the Association Delegates also represents the Unit Owner.

Since we practice the Sunshine Rules, why should not a renter be allowed in, why not a Blogger allowed in, why not a ABC News rep allowed in? This is supposed to be open and free for all.

1 comment:

  1. For the record Bob, I blocked you and I will continue to do so if I see your comment before Gary does. I will gladly restore your privilege to comment when you friend David Israel allows me to post on HIS blog.
    Fair is Fair.

6 comments:

  1. Fair is fair? Doesn't sound fair to me when one person is punished for the (supposed) malfeasance of another. But I forgot, we're living in Alice's Wonderland where everything is topsy-turvy and fair really means unfair to the Queen of Hearts and some of her subjects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to think of Gary's/Oga's blog as the Village People's Blog. The original and only CV Blog. The only free and open blog. But you are not allowed to be Nasty or untruthful..

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must be kidding Gary. You really must take off those rose colored glasses and have a real good look around. Olga proved it herself with her comment to me and it TOTALLY makes your statement at the beginning of your blog a heinous lie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olga must have control of Esther's blog too, because my comments on her blog also go unpublished, not to worry, I always have my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  5. irelevent comment deleted. post with your name and it may stay or not. anonymous posting don't fly here.
    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  6. irelevent comment deleted. post with your name and it may stay or not. anonymous posting don't fly here.
    Bob

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to say what you want, just try to be civil and sign your name. Say it, claim it, or I may delete it.