Friday, October 11, 2013

AD running on craigslist

WANTED, COMPUTER DONATIONS 



Do you have a working computer or laptop that you no longer use? 
Why don't you donate it to Elderly people that can not afford one? 
If you have it in your heart, enable a grandma and grandpa to write e-mails, and skype to see their children and grand children, and in some cases great-grand children, then please call Bob at the UCO Reporter at 561-683-9336.

Open your hearts to someones Grandparent. so call 561-683-9336 or send an email to me.

Blessing to you in advance. UCO Reporter is the United Civic Organization's Newspaper at Century Village in West Palm Beach. We are trying to get computers for the elderly residents that can not afford one. Your help would be greatly appreciated.


This is the ad I placed on Craigslist in an attempt to collect donations for people in the village that can not afford to get a laptop or computer. We should be able to get some of the computer club members to give some classes on how to use them, once we have them. If you happen to have more than one, you may consider donating also. Contact me at the UCO Reporter.

1 comment:

  1. I am surprised at some of the remarks the small minded people on the malcontent propaganda spewing blog made at my suggestion of collecting donated computers for those that can not afford them.
    They say someone tried to do something simular in the past and failed and that I would fail also.
    One suggested I donate five computers myself but did not mention whether they would match it.
    This is what you people do with your propaganda... take a good idea, and just because you did not have the decency to think of something to help, you want to destroy it. Is that what the village has to look forward to? I hope not. There are too many decent people here to have to live that way.
    Olga, here is a suggestion, don't like it here? I hear Cypress lakes has some places for sale... and you already have some friends there, it would be a reunion for you. And after you get the residency bylaws changed, you could run for president or vice president while you live there.... I believe that is what you support, am I not right?

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to say what you want, just try to be civil and sign your name. Say it, claim it, or I may delete it.