Tuesday, February 17, 2015

anwser to propaganda

I wrote this in answer to some of the propaganda being spread by the new malcontent minister of propaganda, and the response from Esther that I happen to agree with on the face value, can not agree on the actions of the "malcontent" supporters.

ci·vil·i·ty
səˈvilədē/
noun
formal politeness and courtesy in behavior or speech.
"I hope we can treat each other with civility and respect"
synonyms: courtesy, courteousness, politeness, good manners, graciousness, consideration, respect, politesse, comity
"he treated me with civility"
antonyms: disrespect, rudeness
polite remarks used in formal conversation.
plural noun: civilities
"she was exchanging civilities with his mother"
synonyms: polite remark, politeness, courtesy; formality
"she didn't waste time on civilities"
Above is the definition of CIVILITY. While I agree with what Esther says in her statement above, I have not seen the same from her or anyone else that has been labeled a "malcontent". There hasn't been civility in the Delegate Assembly meetings or any other meetings. I am not just saying that it is all on the "malcontents", it has been on both sides of the coin.  While I may support many of the things that David Israel brings to the table, there are some that I do not. 
I wholeheartedly supported WiFi, as did many who now claim NOT to support it. 
I do not support taking my money, collected for WiFi and moving it elsewhere. Instead I want a refund of the money collected. That breaks down to $48 per unit for the two years my money was collected and taken. To me that amounts to stealing it.
As for Neil and his opinions sanctioned by the Messenger Club, I only have one question, when did you buy a unit? 
The same people that made issue of having a renter volunteer time in UCO and the Reporter, are now using one for their propaganda... I guess a little hypocrisy goes a long way. 

While I feel that renters should have some rights and a non voting Representative at the assembly meetings, It does not give them the right to try and dictate policy. If they want to do that, then see your local realtor, and really put your money where your mouth is. Otherwise, see the complaint department... 

1 comment:

Feel free to say what you want, just try to be civil and sign your name. Say it, claim it, or I may delete it.