Thursday, May 15, 2014

Note to Esther.

Sorry Esther, I just could not resist. Your comment regarding the article being printed:

Good to know that Joy Vestal is now going to print the article. Realizing that one was wrong is a good step in the right direction. I like what you write here and I hope you like my article on this topic. I was THAT annoyed!
Just so you know, The Reporter is NOT printing what Olga requested, which was her long winded speech at the Delegate Assembly begging for money for lawyers to sue UCO and David Israel (in other words, pay the lawyers to sue ourselves and our insurance regardless of how much it will cost us in premiums later).

What IS being published is an article written by Ed Grossman. An article that was well written and concise.
NOT what was written by Olga.

This is the second time she has come into the Reporter offices and made a spectacle of herself with her trash talk. First telling me I should have died in the war (Desert Storm) and more recently this incident with Joy calling her a F------ C---. No class.

It is easy for someone to come to the defense of colleague when they were there, but how can anyone defend her actions when they were not there. All they hear are Olga's side of the story and not the truth.

She wants money for something? I'd be the first to contribute to her attending CHARM SCHOOL. Want a couple bucks?


1 comment:

  1. Let's not forget her little delusion a couple month ago when she accused me of wishing her dead at the delegate assembly meeting. The person next to me clearly stated that I said no such thing.
    It's a pity that so much energy is wasted on her hatred of a few people. Her energy would be better spent other things.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to say what you want, just try to be civil and sign your name. Say it, claim it, or I may delete it.