Saturday, May 31, 2014

WHEN DOES IT END???

I just don't understand the paranoiac idiocy of some people. It seems that every time this particular person misplaces something, or a gecko sneaks into his home, I get accused of breaking into his home. Now he claims someone broke into his home and changed the screws on his deadbolt.
He is talking about changing his door now. I say fine, do what you feel you need to do. He knocks on my door and says something about changing his door and locks again "won't do any good if we don't have a truce."
Truce? Truce for what? He has accused me of stealing association funds (proven to be wrong), breaking into his home and stealing minutes from Board meetings both public and secret, and at least three separate occasions. I have been accused of leaving a dead gecko in his hallway. He and his "friends" from the past board have pursued me to the point of spending over four thousand dollars of association funds with our former lawyers. Note: yes, former lawyer. They took money to pursue something that did not exists and even after it was proven, they seemly continued to take money for nothing.
Take Heed: My last option, fast approaching is legal action against these ridiculous accusations.
This person, along with two or three others have conspired to find some way "to get" me.
One, another in my association had told another owner, that he intends to bankrupt our association. He has gone to Tallahassee and file a false complaint and has kept property belonging to the association even after being asked to turn them over. This person has cost the association over $600 in replacement cost. He WAS on the board, but has been removed. In our association, you can not be behind in dues and fees and sit on the board. Since he owes a debt to the association and refuses to pay it, he disqualified himself and has been replaced.
Another, the main reason for the legal fees, sold his place, (without board approval or a board meeting) and moved in with his girlfriend. More power to him. It won't stop me from pursuing legal action to recover the association fees that he and two others used to waste on legal fees.
Sorry for blowing off some steam, but it had to be said.... and that is what I have my own blog for... and to these folks I say:

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you are the victim of someone's psychotic fantasy. These people can be dangerous, maybe you should file a restraining order to keep that person away from you. The others they sound like they have dug a very deep legal hole and it appears to be getting deep. I certainly look forward to seeing justice done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a pretty scary-looking dog, Bob. Reminds me of one of those Alaskan huskies, one stage away from being a wolf and pretty unpredictable. Good thing Sadie isn't like that.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to say what you want, just try to be civil and sign your name. Say it, claim it, or I may delete it.