Saturday, November 2, 2013

Answer to Parker's idiotic statement

In answer to Mr. Parker:
Yes, I gave her (Dorothy) the bird, the finger, or whatever you want to call it, and deservedly so. That lying excuse for a woman had the nerve to publicly question my integrity on a stupid issue as counting votes during the budget vote. When they could not get off their duff to count votes or couldn't see them, they asked for someone to count, and seeing no one jumping up to do it, I arose and started counting when Dorothy said "not you Bob, you're too bias." I gave her the Bronx salute and continued counting. She didn't complain about anyone else counting... Only me. Counting is counting. I have no reason to change a count.
The nerve of someone like her questioning ANYONE'S integrity. I live here. I have owned here for two and a half years consecutively. I did not sell my place and get put on my girlfriends deed. I did not have it removed a month later. I did not get it put back on with a different mailing address five months later. In the past twelve months, Dorothy did not even own a property in the village for five of those twelve disqualifying her from holding office.
When this started, it wasn't personal. She and her friends made it personal, and it should be to any legitimate owner in the village. It was about the UCO by-laws, and the flagrant violation of  them by an officer. She should not be in any position as long as she is domiciled out of the village. The by law is pretty clear,  All Officers of UCO must be members of UCO, and be domiciled and reside in Century Village, West Palm Beach, Florida, for a period of not less than nine (9) months of each year in which they serve. A Delegate may not serve on the Delegate Assembly and as an officer at the same time. Upon becoming an officer, a sitting Delegate must immediately resign from the Delegate Assembly.
I repeat, in the past twelve months, Dorothy Mills Tetro has not, did not own any property in Century Village for five of the twelve months... She does not qualify for office and as such should resign.
She lives in cypress lakes, not here. I do not, and would not trust anyone to handle a seven million dollar budget when they do not live here, and anyone that does is being foolish.
The malcontents hatred of Dave Israel and Ed Black has completely blinded them of the way things are supposed to be done. They want to change the residency rule so anyone can be an officer and you don't even have to live here. What next? Will you try to get some corporate flunky elected as president or treasurer and really see our home go to the crapper? They are so concerned that Ed will become the treasurer, but have not thought out that someone else can take the job.
So mr. Parker, if you are going to say that I was rude, so be it. I was. I answered rudeness with rudeness. Like lover boy edwardo, you are speaking from an orifice meant for blowing hot air, and it's not your mouth.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Bob,
    A point of interest, according to PAPA, there is no Richard Parker property owner in CV, neither is there a property owner named Nick Beef.

    The Malcontent BLOG is so repugnant to reasonable people, that very few real people will post or comment on it. So, they have to make up people and content.Check out the names and see for yourself.

    Dave Israel

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a Richard Parker who is a friend of someone who lives in the village. The resident does not have computer and Parker speaks for them .

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to say what you want, just try to be civil and sign your name. Say it, claim it, or I may delete it.