Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Been a while...

It's been a while since I have my own blog, simply because I didn't take the time until now to learn how to use it. I give you fair warning, the language here may not always be politically correct, but at least it's honest. 

I stopped posting on another blog since they kept censoring my posts, although they claimed that they didn't censor their blog. What Bullshit. If I spoke against anything they were for, you could be sure that I was deleted. Then they set it up so anything that I wrote or said against their propaganda had to be approved before being posted. You know what that means, don't you? They simply don't publish my comments, then they can have "deniability".
There is an element in this Village that always thinks they are right and if not, they sue. Then it is expected that everyone pays for these bullshit lawsuits. 
They tried and failed to have term limits put in for all officers. 
They are disruptive in Delegate Meetings, and seem to think that the residents of Century Village aren't smart enough to know what is right or wrong. The people of the village sent their delegates too vote for officers, and they of course want to make everything look like a conspiracy against the villagers. 
I came to the village with all intentions of watching out for my mother and raising my voice when needed to make things better.
I raised my voice, ran for office on the executive board and won. Kept myself involved with various committees, and volunteering on the village paper, The Reporter. 
As the Art Director, I make the ads for accounts that don't provide their own artwork. I write some articles, draw a cartoon based on my dog, Sadie.
I have been personally attacked because I have a service dog. These people spread rumors and lies about me without knowing me or whatever medical issues I may have. They don't know what issues I have, so they just make them up, or assume they know. They don't. Plain and simple, and pardon my political incorrectness, but they need to get their heads out of their asses and start looking around and smell the roses, not the crap they spew.
Another thing that they accuse me of is some kind of vendetta against the Treasurer of UCO. I have repeatedly stated that I think she does a fine job, however, I do believe, according to the evidence of the County Appraisers Office with the online documents, which are public record, that she does not live in the village. In accordance with the UCO by-laws, an officer must reside in the village nine months of the years to hold office. If the officer sells their condo, and moves elsewhere, then that means they do not reside here. If you look at the documentation, you will see clearly, that the mailing address is not in the village. Her name was added to another property, then removed a month later... seem a little funny?
But that isn't the end. Her name was put back on that same property just three months later. A little wheeling and dealing? who knows, but the fact remains, The Treasurer lives elsewhere. 
Yes, she does a good job, but she should not be in office. 
I am told another officer is a snowbird, but I personally have not seen evidence to that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say what you want, just try to be civil and sign your name. Say it, claim it, or I may delete it.