Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Think With Your Brain and NOT Your Tuchis.

While I am not looking to sell, there may come a day that I may want to, or if I should pass, my place will be sold to be split among my heirs. I would like them to have something substantial to be able to put away for their children's collage funds or a nice down payment on something for their families.
The only way to achieve this is to ensure that the property values  of this village rise over the next few years rather than fall.
Having WiFi will only increase the value of every place here. Sure some say they don't want to leave, they are not looking to sell or invest, but fact of the matter is you already invested. You have invested in your future by moving here, and you have invested in your children and their children when you leave this earth.
Are you going to leave your place to the government? I don't think so, Are you going to leave it to your cat? Some of you will, even though the cat won't leave a will and it'll go to the government...
Think with your brain and not your tuchis.
If WiFi could bring your family an extra 5, 10 or 20 thousand, wouldn't that make you happy? I know it would for me.  
The ASSEMBLY voted to collect this money FOR WiFi, NOT to fill in some gap in the budget that should have been filled before.

This money was designated FOR WiFi. To use it for anything else, except in case of a Catastrophic emergency, would be criminal. That means it was collected under false pretenses and should be refunded. (that would be one hell of a mess).
The misleading papers put on doors makes it look like opting out is a done deal. It's not. Personally, I would love to see the ones that opt out in about a year, begging to be put in. I say opt out...fine, but be prepared to pay a penalty when you try to opt in later.
Think about that.
and use your brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say what you want, just try to be civil and sign your name. Say it, claim it, or I may delete it.