Friday, September 27, 2013

Par for the course

As usual, whenever I post on the malcontent propaganda blog, they delete my comments. Such is the way of the cowardly propagandist. They tell you you can say anything but post only what they want you to see. The narcissist Olga is now trying to compare herself to the likes of Beethoven and such. Then Eddie shoeshine says I must need more meds. Coming from him or her whatever it is, just tells me that I managed to get under his skin. Not hard to do when you consider what an cowardly idiot he is. He manages to spew more lies and half truths than Olga. 
Now they are starting a new club...wow. Wonder how long it will take for them to try and kick me out...oh yeah...you can bet your boots I will go. New club, that is news. Of course there will be all sorts of Dave bashing. I encourage as many people to go. This is surely going to be the propaganda show of the year. Eddie shoeshine, I hope you have the balls to show too. I am sure Olga has an extra set for you.

1 comment:

  1. In case you didn't attend, let me tell you... It took less than three minutes for Ed Grossman to try to have me removed. He and Jerry "Don't take my picture" Karpft with their tactic of yelling out "don't take my picture". They did not want me there and the only way they thought to get rid of me was to get people to say they did not their pictures taken. AHHH but Ed Grossman had his own photographer there taking pictures... and He wasn't even a resident of Century Village. Kenny Sims, Grossman's photographer was actually a nice guy, just taking pictures for Ed.
    Ed's solution was that I take pictures with his camera so he could "control" what pictures are used.
    the meet, publicized as a public meeting for All Century Village residents suddenly became a private meeting and I was not welcome. Such a bunch of hypocrites. And yes I am calling each and everyone of you hypocrites. How many other clubs will you form with the same format. maybe the next one should be called the REDUNDANT CLUB.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to say what you want, just try to be civil and sign your name. Say it, claim it, or I may delete it.