Thursday, March 5, 2015

Interesting...

It is of particular interest that when I answer posts on other blogs, My answers do not always get published and if they do it may be a day or two later... In some of the postings, I have answered two days ago... coincidence? I think not.
I wonder how the elections will go tomorrow, I seriously doubt that Ed Black will win, not because he isn't qualified or doesn't do enough for this village, but because he may have rubbed some people the wrong way. If he wins, it will be an asset to the village.
Barbara Cornish, former VP, capable, intelligent, experienced. Should win easily.
Faust Fabbro, has come on the scene like gangbusters. Capable and intelligent. Will make it very close for the second available spot.
John Gluszack, former runner-up and given a shot when Phyllis Richland unfortunately retired. Which I STILL feel the village should have presented her with a plaque for all the years of work put in for the village.
Marcia Ziccardi, if you want to know what is going on around the village, ask her. As long as it isn't about the Transportation committee that she supposedly over-sees. If she gets another term, well, congrats, but I will take my business elsewhere...
 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Bob,
    The reason you see the delay on the Malcontent BLOGS, is because they have checked the box blocking direct publishing, pending their seeing the Post first. So much for their open BLOG policy.
    Dave Israel

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's fake. I am constantly being censored on that phoney blog. If I was cursing, I could understand it, but I have been a lot more courteous than they have been to me, so I maybe posting my replies on here is the way to go since they have lost all dignity as of late.
    I can understand asking for a recount if you lost by a vote or two, maybe even 5... let's keep it real. And what about Eddie's bullshit lines and attacking me on medical issues that he has no knowledge of, and now attacking my partner... Hey shithead, she has done nothing to you and is non political. Just because yours is political and was caught lying about her residency. But go on. By the way, I pass the unit you own daily!!! As many as ten times a day. If you live there, then my address must be 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. You are a JERK that has a bunch of meaningless crap after his name. Whoopty freakin' doo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is what is stated at the top of their blog:
    An Open and Public Blog. All can comment and post. All you need be is Polite, Civil and Germane. We will discuss those subjects that will be beneficial to the Village .We are about the Good Life in Century Village, West Palm Beach, Florida. If this were true, why does my comments have to wait for approval. NOT an Open and public blog. Not all can comment, And if all that has to be done is be polite, civil and germane, WHY don't they just close the site, because there is nothing polite. civil or germane about it. In plain english, they are full of shit.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to say what you want, just try to be civil and sign your name. Say it, claim it, or I may delete it.